Monday, April 12, 2010

Worst Blogger Ever...

Okay so i admit it, i am not so good at this blogging thing... well, not really i'm just not that exciting. but i do realize that i have pretty much broken every promise of things i meant to do/report on this blog, and for that i gotta say sorry, mostly to myself... this sliver or cloud was supposed to help me out and well, i abandoned it for a while, perhaps for the best. but anyway, here is my update.

I made it through the winter riding my bike, i'm back on my skinny tired commuter now and it is a blast to ride after muscling that dirt jump bike through the snow with those thick ass tires. anyway in other news i'm starting a new job in May. yep, leaving the printshop to go back to the Canadian Coast Guard. should be a good job, and it's closer to my home which has both advantages and disadvantages, i guess on days when i'm lazy the short ride to work will be appreciated... and it will be easier to go home for lunch... and i guess less commute riding means more time for pleasure riding. of course i have to stop my practice of getting groceries everyday because i'll no longer be riding into town but that's okay summer is coming and fishing and gardens mean reduced trips to the grocer anyway. all and all i'm pretty happy with the change, i'll be pulling more green and be off work at 1600hrs so hopefully i'm able to throw more with the extended afternoon... plus fishing earlier in the afternoon! anyway, that's what's new with me. i'll try to be a bit better blogger in the future but anyway...

see you later, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your opinion here! did i wuss out, man up or just eat shit in a generally horrific way?